My Cousin Rachel and my Sister-in-law Christy gave me the BEST babyshower and tons of my family and friends showed up! The (as yet un-named) baby recieved everything he needed to get a great start. I would like to extend a special thanks to my out of town family who sent him stuff even though it meant the headache of a post office.......and NONE of the FUN party stuff! I started this Blog so that my family and friends without myspace pages can keep up with the goings on of my family. But mainly to see pictures without all that emailing! I hope you enjoy!
Anna getting ready for her first Baby Shower.
Elizabeth got the full beauty treatment too! Not that EITHER of my beautiful babies needed it!
We are ready to go........

Our own special shirts.....and our ribbons have little blue foot prints!

These are the great girls who went through the trouble and expense to give me a great party to get my baby started right!
Baby stuff is so much fun!

Only a LITTLE bit longer until the REAL baby gets here!!
1 comment:
So cute!!
Post a Comment