Friday, August 8, 2008
Catching ya'll up
Well I have been up to it again. I LOVE scrap booking on the computer. It is so much easier and more fun. Especially for someone who is usually broke (me) and who tends to make cuts and then change their mind (again me). We are gearing up for school. It starts MONDAY! Anna is in 3rd grade this year and got Ms. Bolton. She will be learning multiplication (pray for me) and cursive. Elizabeth is in 2nd. She got Ms. Jarvis, Anna's teacher from last year. So far she has gotten Anna's teacher every year! She loves it and it makes things easier for me because I already know how one teacher operates. Elizabeth's workload will be increasing by leaps and bounds and her reading is going to have to pick up. She loves to read but likes the easy books. Ellery is still liking his job. They, of course, love him. They always do! I am on the search for a new camera. The one I want is $400. Besides the fact that Christmas is coming up, the other stumbling block is that I won't want to come off that much for a camera. I have had quite a few offers from folks wanting me to take their family portraits and they are willing to PAY! Sounds win win to me :). Justin just keeps getting BIGGER. He is reaching out and grabbing everything around. He weighs 18lbs and has started eating baby food.....apples and sweet potato's so far! He seems to have little interest in rolling over but that could be because he would rather be in his walker, sitting up, and taking it all in!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment