Hey everybody! We have been up to lots and LOTS! We took a ride last weekend and checked out the new Bass Pro Shop! We didn't buy anything but it was so much fun. It was like a free field trip. From the huge aquarium to the glass front elevator, not to mention the arcade guns to shoot and the waterfall rocks it was not at all like being in a store! Ellery has taken a keen interest in getting back to his southern boy roots since we has Justin. He wants to take his son hunting and fishing! Since we had Justin our one on one time with the girls has become more touch and go so we instituted game night. Friday nights will find us at the table. This week it was scrabble. Next week the girls want to tackle Monopoly! Which should be........interesting! The new friend is Preston. My friend Jennifer had her son 4 weeks before Justin. We have been getting together to walk lately (dang baby weight) and so the babies have been playing. The find each other too funny! Now. Last but not least my big news. I got a new camera. It's a Nikon D40. It takes the most fantastic pictures. I am going to begin classes this winter. As soon as the weather clears up I am taking Caitlin and Michelle to tho park to try it's wings (and mine!). I am so unbelievably excited!







1 comment:
ooohhhhhh - that last picture is precious! What gorgeous blue eyes!!
Post a Comment