Friday, October 24, 2008

Honor Roll and Sippy cups....

So October is about almost over and we are busy busy! The girls school had a picnic for parents day so I dropped by with the pink picnic basket they got for their birthday, Ham sandwiches and chips! We sat out on the back lawn of the school just me and my girls (I dropped Justin off with mom) sitting in the sun! Wednesday was the awards ceremony for Honor Roll students. BOTH my girls made A B honor roll! I am so proud of them. and finally Mr. Justin has discovered a sippy cup. He looks so grown up drinking from it. And notice he is sitting up all on his own...AND he stood up! It's so funny. I have to stay close though because he has zero sense of balance and will fall right over!



Sitting on the pretty pink blanket.
The Ant trying to steal our food!


It took three tries and this is the best we got.

My all A's and B's Elizabeth

Anna, her best friend Tori, and her Award for Honor Roll!


Big Boy UP and drinking from the sippy cup.
SO not interested in mama taking pictures.


Standing up!

Mom, what are you doing with that camera AGAIN?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who I am prouder of!!! Give Justin some kisses for his big grown up moves, and please tell the girls that cousin Joan is so proud of them for working so hard in school!! It will pay off!!

Love you - hope to get to see you soon.

J