Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
I know it's a little late but I stay pretty busy these days. The night was just right. It wasn't too cold so no one had to wear jackets to cover up their costumes. We filled up on pizza hut before leaving so we would have plenty of energy. Unfortunately Halloween seems to not be what it once was. Every year a few more houses have turned off their lights and are not giving out candy. The haul was not a lot but it was plenty!! And the kids had a good time. I think their favorite part was after we got and they all played tag in the front yard! Another Halloween under our belt. And we have officially kicked off the holiday craziness! Lots of posts to come.
AAAAhhhhhh!! It's Hannah Montana.
The wig was taken off shortly after this was taken.
She did not like it so she chose to Hannah's alter ego
Miley.

My pumpkin
Hannah became Miley and her black cat!
Me and my trick or treaters
The end pumpkins are the ones they carved
The rest Nana made.
We had THREE black cats before the night was over.
Here is Serena and Elizabeth

Ready to go...
He stayed at the house with Nana.
This was our group.....
The best house on the block!!!
All finished and exhausted!!






1 comment:

Ann said...

I can't decide if Halloween is getting a little weaker or a little better. But it isn't what is used to be!

Love you! Ann