Sunday, November 30, 2008

Putting up the tree!!

With Ellery working so much I needed a couple extra pairs of hands to get Christmas kicked off at my house. So my mom and my sisters, who are always up for a challenge, came to my rescue! No real tree this year, too far to drive and Ellery has the truck with him, so up went the fake one we borrowed from mom. They got a new one with the lights already on it, very smart! The girls are as into the decorating as I am. They unwrapped decorations and hung ornaments like pros! Justin watched from the sidelines. His favorite part was when we flipped on the tree lights. His eyes got huge and he started dancing up and down. I LOVE Christmas!!!

The finished Product!
Decorating the kid tree
Taking it all in.
Caitlin and Michelle putting the tree together.
Decorating the BIG tree!
Watching from his confinement.......

See Justin behind the gate, and mom was putting t
he hooks on the ornaments!
My Babies


Finally out......gonna get IT!
The kid tree all finished!







1 comment:

Ann said...

I can't think about decorations until this weekend. I am still unpacking and cleaning from Thanksgiving. How are you loving the books?