Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas pictures

I am still taking pictures and its going wonderful! I actually had 3 session lined up for last weekend....and then the transmission went out on Ellery's truck! They are all my friends and will let me use them again at a later date! The transmission is fixed...YAY....so I have my car back. Today was a rainy day so I decided to take some Christmas pictures of my kids! They are in front of our tree. The good news is my kids are very tolerant of mommy and her constant picture taking. The first picture is at the mall with Santa. I was very much surprised that my fearless son did not like Santa. I told the woman to snap this shot. She thought I was crazy, but sure enough he was crying in everything else she got! After it was said and done the photographer looked at me and said "that was a good idea". So I am looking for Santa volunteers for next year! I could do this! Maybe I can talk Ellery into it........

The lady cut Anna off a little....but it's till cute!
My babies

This is the BEST Christmas book.


Blue eyed Baby


She looks so grown up here!





This girl can give some attitude! :)


No comments: