Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Birthday Parties!!

Ok, so I know it has been awhile but I have been REALLY busy! This photography thing kinda took off and I stay booked and editing most of the time. Between that, classes (mine and the kids), and 3 kids I don't get much down time and when I do I usually sleep ;) So here are some of the pictures from the girls Skating party and Justin's first birthday! Next year all 3 will be together. Probably at the skating rink. It was great! We had the entire place to ourselves. We got to choose the music and the little kids who couldn't skate got to run wild! Hope you like the pictures........More to come, I am going to be up late tonight anyway!

The Birthday Girls!


Anna, Jackie, and Justin. He was so funny out there!


Check out Serena back there in socks! That was what was so

great about having the place to ourselves.....anything went.



The birthday cakes. Homemade LOL. They picked what

they wanted and I tried my best to deliver! Elizabeth's cake

gave me and mom a little trouble but worked out in the end!




SO much fun!

We waited till we got home to open gifts so that no one had

to stop skating. It worked out wonderfully. The girls

were not overwhelmed and they actually were able

to pay attention to who got them what!

Nana and Papaw bought them both desks for their room!

Here they are "helping" put them together. Papaw was very

patient :)


Finished desk! Happy child, LOL.

Justin's first birthday!

BIG hit with the ladies....too bad the one standing up is a cousin!


Cake! His, the grown ups had German Chocolate...YUM

eewwwwww.....

Fun with sister!

1 comment:

morgan said...

nice RED icing - whos idea was that!?! haha