Sunday, May 24, 2009

First Hair Cuts.....




A few weeks ago a found a picture of Elizabeth at 13 months old, the same age Justin is now. It was absolutely astonishing how much they look alike! I think it was the hair that really got me. So I asked his daddy when he thought we should cut his hair. We decided to do it that night. This was a task easier said than done. Justin found the clippers incredibly fascinating and wanted to play with them. Ellery expected him to sit there and let him do what he needed too. Needless to say this led to frustration on both their parts BUT the hair got cut, a little iffy in spots, but cut! It was really disconcerting to see my baby look so grown (and so much like his daddy!). I saved a couple curls from the floor for the baby book, but was so excited, when after the bath to rinse off all the extra hair, two small curls remained curled on the side of his neck. Ellery has these same curls, so I think that my babies curls will never be truly gone!


Elizabeth ~ 13 months



The BEFORE picture (after he saw the clippers)

Just wanting the clippers...
There go the curls.
Negotiating.
Maybe it will work better out of the chair.......
Maybe not!
AFTER!

My baby still has curls!! LOL






No comments: